Administrative Practice Assistant
- Entering Expense Reimbursements for a variety of personnel
- Indexing documents
- Scanning and copying large legal documents
- Preparation of trial/deposition binders
- Ability to learn how to prepare drafts of shells for legal documents
- Performing clerical duties related to the above tasks
In addition to the skills and duties above, the ideal candidate will also have excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills. A positive attitude, strong written and verbal communication skills, impeccable attendance and punctuality, and a strong work ethic are essential. Experience with Legal Key a plus.
We offer a congenial working environment, with excellent compensation and benefits. Qualified applicants may submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to Cindy Snook, Director of Human Resources, via the firm’s web application.No phone calls, please.
Downey Brand LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.