COVID-19 Webinar No. 6: Considerations for Nonprofit Organizations
April 24, 2020
Downey Brand COVID-19 Webinar Series
Changes are happening. Quickly. With the recent spread of COVID-19 and its imminent effects on the workplace and the economy, state, local, and federal governments are issuing guidance and regulatory and legal changes in efforts to both reduce health risks and address resulting effects on the workplace and economic conditions.
These changes and guidance are rapidly hitting our inboxes and you or your business may need strategies for understanding your legal options. To help, Downey Brand’s client service group is scheduling a series of complimentary webinars, the sixth of which is scheduled for Friday, April 24, 2020, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
If you missed this webinar, you can replay a recording of it below.
If you missed our other webinars, you can access a recording of them on our website by clicking on the dates below:
During this Friday’s webinar we will offer updates and answers to some questions that employers in the nonprofit industry are facing, such as:
- How do the expanded paid leave obligations under the FFCRA impact nonprofits?
- What are my options for addressing workforce reduction?
- What economic assistance packages are available to nonprofits?
- What tax relief is available for nonprofits?
- What is a Board’s role during the pandemic?
- What can nonprofits do to prepare for a recession?
- What other resources are available for nonprofits?
The presentation is meant to offer general guidance and thought leadership for employers working in the nonprofit industry. We will moderate a panel presentation that will include our Financial Restructuring and Commercial Partner Jamie Dreher, Employment Partner Liz Stallard, and Corporate and Tax Counsel Aaron Johnson.