Six Downey Brand Attorneys Recognized at 2018 Night to Honor Service
November 30, 2018
Downey Brand is pleased to announce that attorneys Kristin Capritto, Jamie Dreher, Daria Gossett, Dan McVeigh, Stephen Meyer, and Katie Patterson were among the more than 125 attorneys recognized at the Ninth Annual Night to Honor Service for their pro bono contributions.
Hosted by the Sacramento Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, the Night to Honor Service recognizes attorneys who serve the Eastern District’s Civil Rights Pro Bono Panel, the Voluntary Dispute Resolution Program (VDRP) Panel, the Bankruptcy VDRP Panel, and the Bankruptcy Pro Se Help Desk, as well as honorees from the U.S. Attorney’s Office and Office of the Federal Defender.
Downey Brand attorneys were honored for their service on the following panels:
- Kristin Capritto – District Court Civil Rights Pro Bono Panel
- Jamie Dreher – District Court Civil Rights Pro Bono Panel and Bankruptcy Court VDRP Panel
- Daria Gossett – District Court of Civil Rights Pro Bono Panel
- Dan McVeigh – District Court VDRP Panel
- Stephen Meyer – District Court VDRP Panel
- Katie Patterson – District Court Civil Rights Pro Bono Panel