Seven Downey Brand Attorneys Named 2009 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
July 10, 2009
Downey Brand has been honored with the selection of six Downey Brand attorneys as 2009 Northern California Super Lawyers and one as Northern California Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers acknowledges outstanding attorneys from over 70 practice areas who have achieved distinction in their respective practices of law. Only the top five percent of lawyers in the state of California receive this honor each year. Attorneys are selected based upon a high degree of professional achievement and peer recognition, as well as independent research.
The Downey Brand attorneys recognized as 2009 Northern California Super Lawyers in their respective fields are:
- Steven Goldberg – Environmental Litigation
- Stephen Meyer – Business Litigation
- Silvio Reggiardo – Estate Planning & Probate
- Max Steinheimer – Construction Litigation
- William Warne – Business Litigation
- James Willett – Estate Planning & Probate
Northern California Rising Stars are selected based upon the same criteria as Super Lawyers but reflect promising attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or who have been in practice for ten years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars.
Downey Brand’s 2009 Northern California Rising Stars include:
- Matthew Weber – Construction Litigation