Introducing Downey Brand’s 2022 Fall Associate Class
October 7, 2022
Downey Brand is delighted to welcome six attorneys to its 2022 Fall Associate class. All six attorneys were previously summer associates at Downey Brand in 2021 before graduating law school.
“We are thrilled to welcome this talented group of attorneys back to the firm,” said Recruiting Partner Meghan Baker. “Our new associates will help contribute to the success of our clients by working on a variety of complex and challenging matters within our firm’s core practice areas of business, litigation, and natural resources.”
Downey Brand welcomes the following 2022 Fall associates:
- Farah Amjad – UC Davis School of Law
- Taylor Davies – UC Davis School of Law
- Bradley Emmerson – Pepperdine University School of Law
- Krystan Miller-Caballero – UC Davis School of Law
- Lauren Murvihill – UC Davis School of Law
- Anthony Salaber – Pacific McGeorge School of Law
The incoming fall associates exemplify Downey Brand’s assemblage of top legal talent. With their arrival as well as several additional new hires, the firm has expanded to more than 100 attorneys firm-wide.