Downey Brand Welcomes 2021 Fall Associate Class
October 7, 2021
Downey Brand is excited to welcome seven attorneys to its Fall 2021 associate class. Six were summer associates at Downey Brand in 2020 before graduating from law school.
“This talented group represents some of the best and brightest, and we are thrilled to welcome them to the Downey Brand family,” said Recruiting Partner Meghan Baker. “The new associates will have opportunities to work on complex and challenging matters involving many substantive areas of law within the firm’s core practice areas of business, litigation, and natural resources. Attorneys and staff across the firm are excited to work with them as they prosper in their legal careers and help contribute to the success of our clients.”
Downey Brand welcomes the following 2021 Fall associates:
- Mark Anishchenko – UC Davis School of Law
- Nicolas (Nico) Chapman – McGeorge School of Law
- Jaycee Dean – McGeorge School of Law
- Kyle Kloeppel – UCLA School of Law
- Breana Inoshita – UC Hastings College of Law (San Francisco office)
- Anna (Annie) Marcroft – University of Alabama School of Law
- Danielle (Dani) Nafekh – Pepperdine School of Law
The incoming Fall associates are part of Downey Brand’s overall growth strategy to attract top talent. With their arrival and several other recent hires across all of the firm’s California offices, the firm has expanded to more than 100 attorneys firm-wide.