25 Downey Brand Attorneys Named 2020 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
July 8, 2020
Downey Brand is pleased to share the news that 17 attorneys were selected as 2020 Northern California Super Lawyers and eight as Northern California Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers recognizes attorneys from over 70 practice areas who stand out due to their proven talent in their respective practices of law. Super Lawyers compiles its list through a multiphase selection process, which includes peer recognition, evaluations, and independent research based on professional expertise.
Downey Brand’s 2020 Northern California Super Lawyers are:
- James Deeringer – Estate and Probate
- Sean Filippini – Construction Litigation
- Dale Ginter – Creditor Debtor Rights
- Steve Goldberg – Environmental Litigation
- Christian Marsh – Energy & Resources
- Mary Martinelli – Family Law
- Scott McElhern – Construction Litigation
- Dan McVeigh – Employment Litigation-Defense
- Steve Meyer – Business Litigation
- Kevin O’Brien – Environmental Law
- Sil Reggiardo – Estate and Probate
- Scott Shapiro – Energy & Resources
- Max Steinheimer – Construction Litigation
- Danielle Stephens – Real Estate
- Melissa Thorme – Environmental Litigation
- Stan Van Vleck – Government Relations
- Bill Warne – Business Litigation
Northern California Rising Stars are selected based upon the same criteria as Super Lawyers, but reflect attorneys who have been in practice for less than ten years or are 40 years old or younger.
Downey Brand’s 2020 Northern California Rising Stars are: