17 Downey Brand Attorneys Named 2016 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
July 11, 2016
Downey Brand was recently honored with the selection of 12 Downey Brand attorneys as 2016 Northern California Super Lawyers and five attorneys as Northern California Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers recognizes exceptional attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have achieved distinction in their respective practices of law. Only the top five percent of lawyers in the state of California receive this honor each year. Attorneys are selected based upon independent research, professional achievement, and peer review.
The following Downey Brand attorneys were recognized as 2016 Northern California Super Lawyers:
- James Deeringer – Estate Planning & Probate
- Dale Ginter – Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Steven Goldberg – Environmental Litigation
- Mary Martinelli – Family Law
- Daniel McVeigh – Employment Litigation
- Stephen Meyer – Business Litigation
- Kevin O’Brien – Environmental Law
- Silvio Reggiardo – Estate Planning & Probate
- Donald Sobelman – Environmental Litigation
- Max Steinheimer – Construction Litigation
- Melissa Thorme – Environmental Litigation
- William Warne – Business Litigation
Northern California Rising Stars are selected based upon the same criteria as Super Lawyers but reflect promising attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or who have been in practice for ten years or less. This honor is presented to no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state.
Downey Brand’s 2016 Northern California Rising Stars are:
- Meghan Baker – Business Litigation
- David Cameron – Environmental Litigation
- Tyson Hubbard – Estate & Trust Litigation
- Thomas Marrs – General Litigation
- Adrian Webber – Business Litigation
The Super Lawyers and Rising Stars are to be featured in the August issues of Sactown Magazine and Super Lawyers Magazine.