15 Downey Brand Attorneys Recognized as 2015 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
July 10, 2015
Downey Brand is pleased to announce that ten attorneys have been recognized as 2015 Northern California Super Lawyers and five as Northern California Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers acknowledges exceptional attorneys from over 70 practice areas who have achieved distinction in their respective practices of law. Only the top five percent of lawyers in California receive this honor each year. Attorneys are selected based upon a high degree of professional achievement and peer recognition, as well as independent research.
These Downey Brand attorneys have been recognized as 2015 Northern California Super Lawyers in their respective fields:
- James Deeringer – Estate Planning & Probate
- Dale Ginter – Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Steven Goldberg – Environmental Litigation
- Mary Martinelli – Family Law
- Daniel McVeigh – Employment Litigation
- Stephen Meyer – Business Litigation
- Kevin O’Brien – Environmental Law
- Silvio Reggiardo – Estate Planning & Probate
- Max Steinheimer – Construction Litigation
- William Warne – Business Litigation
Northern California Rising Stars are selected based upon the same criteria as Super Lawyers but reflect emerging attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or who have been in practice for ten years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars.
Downey Brand’s 2015 Northern California Rising Stars are:
- Annie Amaral – General Litigation
- Meghan Baker – Business Litigation
- David Cameron – Environmental Litigation
- Tyson Hubbard – Estate & Trust Litigation
- Thomas Marrs – General Litigation
The Super Lawyers and Rising Stars will be featured in the August issues of Sactown Magazine and Super Lawyers Magazine.