15 Downey Brand Attorneys Named 2013 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
July 9, 2013
Downey Brand has been honored with the selection of 11 Downey Brand attorneys as 2013 Northern California Super Lawyers and four as Northern California Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers recognizes remarkable attorneys from over 70 practice areas who have achieved distinction in their respective practices of law. Only the top five percent of lawyers in California receive this honor each year. Attorneys are selected based upon a high degree of professional achievement and peer recognition, as well as independent research.
These Downey Brand attorneys have been recognized as 2013 Northern California Super Lawyers in their respective fields:
- Anthony Arostegui – Real Estate
- James Deeringer – Estate Planning & Probate
- Dale Ginter – Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Steven Goldberg – Environmental Litigation
- Daniel McVeigh – Employment Litigation
- Stephen Meyer – Business Litigation
- Kevin O’Brien – Environmental Law
- Silvio Reggiardo – Estate Planning & Probate
- Max Steinheimer – Construction Litigation
- Melissa Thorme – Environmental Litigation
- William Warne – Business Litigation
Northern California Rising Stars are selected based upon the same criteria as Super Lawyers but reflect emerging attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or who have been in practice for ten years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars.
Downey Brand’s 2013 Northern California Rising Stars include:
- Annie Amaral – General Litigation
- Thomas Marrs – General Litigation
- Kelly Pope – Eminent Domain
- Matthew Weber – Construction Litigation