14 Downey Brand Attorneys Recognized as 2014 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
July 11, 2014
Downey Brand, a distinguished law firm with offices in Sacramento, San Francisco, Stockton and Reno, has been honored with the selection of ten Downey Brand attorneys as 2014 Northern California Super Lawyers and four as Northern California Rising Stars in their respective fields of practice.
The following Downey Brand attorneys were recognized as 2014 Northern California Super Lawyers:
- Anthony Arostegui – Real Estate
- James Deeringer – Estate Planning & Probate
- Dale Ginter – Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Steven Goldberg – Environmental Litigation
- Daniel McVeigh – Employment Litigation
- Stephen Meyer – Business Litigation
- Kevin O’Brien – Environmental Law
- Silvio Reggiardo – Estate Planning & Probate
- Max Steinheimer – Construction Litigation
- William Warne – Business Litigation
Downey Brand’s 2014 Northern California Rising Stars are:
- Annie Amaral – General Litigation
- Meghan Baker – Business Litigation
- Thomas Marrs – General Litigation
- Kelly Pope – Eminent Domain
Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Only five percent of lawyers in the state of California receive this honor. Rising Stars reflect the state’s emerging attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or who have been in practice for ten years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are recognized as Rising Stars.
Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars will be featured in the August issues of Sacramento Magazine and Super Lawyers Magazine.