12 Downey Brand Attorneys Recognized as 2012 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
July 11, 2012
Downey Brand is pleased to announce that 10 attorneys have been recognized as 2012 Northern California Super Lawyers and two as Northern California Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers acknowledges outstanding attorneys from over 70 practice areas who have achieved distinction in their respective practices of law. Attorneys are selected based upon a high degree of professional achievement and peer recognition, as well as independent research. Only the top five percent of lawyers in the state of California receive this honor each year.
These Downey Brand attorneys have been recognized as 2012 Northern California Super Lawyers in their respective fields:
- James Deeringer – Estate Planning & Probate
- Dale Ginter – Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Steven Goldberg – Environmental Litigation
- Daniel McVeigh – Employment Litigation
- Stephen Meyer – Business Litigation
- Kevin O’Brien – Environmental Law
- Silvio Reggiardo – Estate Planning & Probate
- Max Steinheimer – Construction Litigation
- Melissa Thorme – Environmental Litigation
- William Warne – Business Litigation
Northern California Rising Stars are selected based upon the same criteria as Super Lawyers but reflect promising attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or who have been in practice for ten years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are recognized as Super Lawyer Rising Stars.
Downey Brand’s 2012 Northern California Rising Stars include: