Successful candidates will possess excellent written and oral communication skills, technical skills, and project management abilities. The Marketing Coordinator will help manage projects through from concept to delivery, sometimes with limited or no oversight from the Marketing Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field.
• Three to five years of professional services experience is preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is a must; working knowledge of Adobe applications, such as Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop is a plus.
• Experience with website and blog platforms such as WordPress.
• Experience with email marketing software such as Constant Contact.
• Skills such as social media marketing, video, graphic design, and content creation.
• Strong project management skills (e.g., organizing, planning, problem-solving, exercising good judgment, and decision-making) are important.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage projects and prioritize competing deadlines while working around busy attorneys’ schedules.
• Excellent writing, research, and communication skills, with attention to detail and proof reading.
• A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to Cindy Snook, PHR, Director of Human Resources. No phone calls or e-mails please. Downey Brand LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.