- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field.
- Three to five years of professional services experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is a must; working knowledge of Adobe applications, such as Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop is a plus.
- Experience with website and blog platforms such as WordPress.
- Experience with email marketing software such as Constant Contact.
- Skills such as social media marketing, video, graphic design, and content creation.
- Strong project management skills (e.g., organizing, planning, problem-solving, exercising good judgment, and decision-making) are important.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage projects and prioritize competing deadlines while working around busy attorneys’ schedules.
- Excellent writing, research, and communication skills, with attention to detail and proofreading.
- A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
The person hired for this position will work full-time, onsite 5 days per week, with the potential for hybrid remote work part of the time in the future. The salary range for this position is $42,900.00-$53,335.00 per year, depending upon experience.
Qualified applicants may submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to Cindy Snook, Human Resources Director via the firm’s applicant tracking program. No phone calls please. Downey Brand LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.