Sacramento Women in Leadership Symposium
April 12, 2017
Downey Brand is pleased to host the 2017 Sacramento Women in Leadership Symposium on April 12, 2017. Downey Brand litigation partner Annie Amaral is a featured speaker at this year’s event, which takes place from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Sacramento offices of Downey Brand.
The focus of the annual event, sponsored by the National Diversity Council, is to bring together a diverse mix of successful women leaders who, through the discussion of topics relevant to today’s issues, will educate, inspire and encourage women to reflect on their own goals and status. Topics at this year’s event include:
- Transforming the Rules of Engagement
- Pioneering Pay Equity: Strategies to Bridge the Gap, Own Your Value and Negotiate Your Worth
- Women on the Web: Leveraging Social Media as a Means to Success
- Leading with Authenticity: Strategies for Success with Your Own Leadership Style
- Switching your Career: When Life Calls for a U-Turn
- The Difference “Difference” Makes – Double Minority Leadership
- Reviving Your Career: Actionable Steps to Achieve a Professional Renaissance
- The Power of No: Defining your impact as a leader
Visit the Symposium website for more information and to register.