Ethics of Water Law for Practitioners
March 8, 2021
Lorman Education Services Live Webinar
Downey brand water law attorneys Meredith Nikkel and Austin Cho will act as faculty for a Lorman Education Service’s live webinar presentation on March 8th, 2021. The presentation, titled Ethics of Water Law for Practitioners, will help attendees understand and avoid some of the unique issues associated with representing multiple clients in the water law field. Further, the presentation will conclude with tips for drafting conflict waivers and other best practices.
See below for the webinar agenda. Please visit the event page for more information and to register.
- Who Is the Client?
- Considerations for Joint Representation
- Identifying Conflicts Concerning Water Rights
- Rules of Professional Conduct/Responsibility
- Attorney-Client Privilege and the Common Interest Doctrine
- Unique Considerations in Water Law
- Waiver Process
- Large Multi-Party Representations
- Groundwater Basin Adjudications
- Crafting a Conflict Waiver
- Best Practices