Resiliency for a Vibrant Bay Area
May 10, 2019
Panelist, Bay Planning Coalition’s 2019 Spring Summit
Downey Brand partner Kathryn Oehlschlager will be taking part in a panel discussion at the Bay Planning Coalition’s Spring Summit in San Francisco on May 10, 2019. In addition to her role as a panelist, Kathryn will be delivering a succinct update on the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA).
The Bay Planning Coalition’s Spring Summit brings together a large and diverse group of thought leaders from a range of industries to discuss key policy updates as well as issues affecting the Bay Area. This year’s panel discussions will focus on exploring opportunities at promoting water transportation, with an eye on improving the economic resiliency of the Bay Area.
These leading Bay Area professionals will also be speaking at the summit:
- Erin Baldassari, Transportation Reporter, Bay Area News Group
- Keith Garner, Partner, Sheppard Mullin LLP
- James Jaber, CEO, PROP SF
- John King, Urban Design Critic, San Francisco Chronicle
- Barry Nelson, Commissioner, Bay Conservation & Development Commission
- David Pine, Supervisor, San Mateo County Board of Supervisors
- Peter Prows, Managing Partner, Briscoe Ivester & Bazel LLP
- Laura Tam, Sustainable Development Policy Director, SPUR
- Jim Wunderman, Vice Chair of the Board of Directors, Water Emergency Transportation Authority
To learn more about this event, please visit the Bay Planning Coalition’s website.