BPC Expert Briefing: CEQA Update 2020
November 19, 2020
Bay Planning Coalition's 8th Annual CEQA Update
Downey Brand partners and environmental attorneys Kathryn L. Oehlschlager and Christian Marsh will be taking part in a panel discussion at the annual Bay Planning Coalition 2020 CEQA update on November 19, 2020 from 9-11am. Bay planning Coalition’s Annual CEQA Update event brings together some of the Bay Area’s leading legal experts on land use and development law to provide their perspective on the most important developments in CEQA and housing law. This year, BPC has announced that Senator Scott Wiener will join the discussion as a special guest speaker on SB 288, which seeks to exempt certain transportation projects from CEQA requirements. See below for an outline of the panel.
- Christian Marsh, Partner, Downey Brand LLP
- Kathryn L. Oehlschlager, Partner, Downey Brand LLP
- Arielle Harris, Shareholder, Miller Starr Regalia
- Senator Scott Wiener (San Francisco)
- Todd Williams, Partner, Wendel Rosen LLP
- Year in Review – Significant CEQA Developments in 2019/2020
- Proposed NEPA Reforms
- SB 330 and Other New Housing Laws
- SB 288
For more information about this event and to register for the presentation, please visit the event page.