Annual CEQA Update Featuring Senator Nancy Skinner
December 3, 2021
Speaker, Bay Planning Coalition CEQA Update 2021
Downey Brand partner and environmental attorney Christian Marsh will be taking part in a panel discussion at the annual Bay Planning Coalition 2021 CEQA update on Friday, December 3, 2021.
The 9th Annual CEQA Update will bring together some of the Bay Area’s leading legal experts on land use and development law to provide an in-depth look at recent changes to CEQA for housing and climate resilience projects and an update on the latest CEQA case developments. Senator Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) will provide keynote remarks.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits pending approval.
This year’s topics include:
- Significant CEQA Case Developments
- New Housing Legislation: SB 8, SB 9, SB 10, and SB 290
- Status Report on Implementation of SB 35, SB 330
- New CEQA Statutory Exemption for Fish and Wildlife Restoration Projects
Confirmed speakers include:
- Senator Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley)
- Director Chuck Bonham, California Department of Fish & Wildlife
- Arielle Harris, Partner, Miller Starr Regalia
- Christian Marsh, Partner, Downey Brand LLP
- Amara Morrison, Partner, Wendel Rosen LLP
- Mark Rhoades, Principal, Rhoades Planning Group
- Todd Williams, Partner, Wendel Rosen LLP
For more information, please visit the event page.